Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Easy Roasted Chicken (& wine sauce)

When I first started cooking in college, chicken was always a go to. The thing was though--more often than not, my roasted chicken was dry. This is, by far, the easiest most delicious recipe for roasted chicken. Because it's a non-recipe recipe, you can be as creative as you'd like once you get the basics down:

Recipe taken from (Chow) with some tweaks:

For the chicken:


I didn't have Cajun spice mix, so I just used salt, pepper and some chili powder. 
You can add whatever you want. The chicken is your blank canvas!






Wine Sauce:




Thanks, Chow.com for making this recipe almost fail proof and super delicious!
Dave and I enjoyed our roasted chicken and wine sauce with cilantro quinoa and roasted veggies:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...