Saturday, November 5, 2011

Recycle, Reduce, Reuse: Making Our House a Home

As Dave has gotten back into the groove of work, I've been thoroughly enjoying my role of home-maker--being as resourceful and creative as I can. (Sidenote: I got an interview for a teaching job in Santa Barbara, which will take place in November 16th :))

One of the funnest things I've gotten to do is use decor from our wedding in our home--both decoratively and practically.

Let me take you on a little tour (mostly of our music space and our kitchen):

-using the paper hearts in the flower girl's basket as labels for jars

-using 1/2 gallon mason jars for food storage

- using the framed pictures we used at the wedding up on our walls

- cake toppers, dried bouquets, guest books, and lace piece on my dress as decorative accents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...